- Proficient in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere and InDesign) and Sketch.
- Experience in 3D modeling using Autodesk Inventor, Game and VR Development using Unreal Engine and Unity.
- Good understanding for UX Principles.
- Knowledge of Python, Java, creative coding toolkit (openFrameworks and Processing), and prototyping platforms (Arduino, Raspberry Pi and Orange Pi).
- Excellent attention to details.
Junior Graphic Designer
TJKM in Pleasonton, CA
March 2018 to Now
- Design and create flyers, proposals, handouts, and presentations.
- Work on a variety of graphic design projects for use in print media and websites.
Bloom Bras in San Francisco, CA
January 2018 to April 2018
- Create visuals and videos for the company’s website ( http://bloombras.com ), social media, and events.
- Maintain, update, and plan the social media calendar.
- Work with outside sources to promote the company’s brand.
Graphic Design Intern
Harvery Life in Fremont, CA
- Helped build up a new website to sell Chinese goods to American consumers.
- Created advertising and promotions for the Chinese market on the company's existing website. http://www.365ppm.com
Intern in Marketing
- Analyzed sales activities, products, organization region/location, customers and revenue in detail, with charts, graphs and explanatory texts.
- Worked in coordination with Product Management to identify possible opportunities.
- Worked with team members to complete special projects and achieve project deadline.
B.A. Interdisciplinary Computing and the Arts
University of California, San Diego